Yule2.jpg

by Shadoh

Final voting results were:

8 votes - Baby's first Christmas

7 votes - Betta Bauble

5 votes - Strawberry & Cream's Christmas Dream

4 votes - The Christmas tree angel decided to swim away

Edited by fishbites

Thanks Lilli and Wayne (and everyone who voted!) I am so proud of my boy! I'm sure he and the rest of his brothers and sisters wouldn't be here, or be as healthy if it wasn't for the info and the advice from the kind people on this forum!

Edited by shadoh

Hey Razzi... when you get some fry from that new species I'd like a few please :) brilliant idea for an entry!

Sarah.... it took a while but I got your idea too - now I wonder if Betta's do dream when they're lazing about laying on a pile of moss .... loved the clouds and tree ....

Neffy... they say never work with kids or animals! The angel might have moved but stayed around to admire that great tree made of moss... how did you do that?

Shadoh - almost looks as though your baby is posing for that photo - forget the X factor this one certainly has the 'cute factor'

Congratulations Shadoh! Your entry was just so cute, I'm happy for you! :cheer:

:balloons: Well done!!! :betta:

Sarah.... it took a while but I got your idea too - now I wonder if Betta's do dream when they're lazing about laying on a pile of moss ....

Wayne, I just got that too. :P My Betta's name is Strawberries & Cream.. and dream rhymed with Cream so that was why I chose the name. But I think I'll go with yours, it sounds better that way. :cloud9:

I do think Bettas dream though...oh, the fitler floss was supposed to be snow. <_< Oh well.

Edited by Sarah

LOL.... next thing he'll be wanting red pebbles carpeting his tank and fresh shrimp for breakfast!!!!

maybe he will become the first Betta Movie Superstar!!!

Sarah... didn't think of snow at all.... but now you say it that makes sense too!

Forget the red pebbles, he has demanded a gravel consisting of diamonds and rubies and only be kept in a 20lt tank containing water that has been collected by hand from an underground natural spring. I think he has been reading SFCA propaganda *lol* *lol* *lol*