AusAqua Competition to be announced soon....

Yes you read it here first..... a competition is to be announced.... for those who are creative.... or artistic.... or just plain inspired to join in the fun....

Friday night will see the announcement of a competition open to all AusAqua members.....

What can it be you ask? Well that is a secret till Friday night.... speculate if you will... but rest assured that it will be something to do with.... oops almost overflowed the tank....

Just stay tuned ..... don't forget... visit here Friday night some time for details.....

Right. SURE Shadoh. I for one can not pull a poker face without cracking up laughing, so there is no way I've even pretend not to be interested. My, I already have a crazy grin on my face! :D :D

WHAT COULD IT BE?!?! :confused:

Wayne.. could we pleassseee have a little clue? Even a little one? PLEASE?

A helpful one might I add, not one like - something to do with AusAqua or fish.

Maybe I should try a poker face too - :mellow: .. :unsure: .. *lol*.. :((WHAT COULD IT BE?!?!

competition? what competition?

:P

Ok... here's a hint... its going to be a little bit of fun for everyone I hope.... :)

something to do with fish... perhaps...... something to do with chocolate cake.... hmm.... maybe if you make one and send it to me :)

Yes, I think that threats should disqualify you from the cake... :giggle: oops, I mean competition. :embarrass:

...hmmm, now to get rid of the rest of my opposition... ^_^

:unsure: Did anyone hear that?.... :unsure:

Quick! Pokerface!..... :mellow: