Leaf rest

Neffy

I saw this idea in a shop a little while back so today when a leaf broke off some crappy plastic plant i got i went about figuring out the easiest way to turn it into a little bed :D

Edited by Neffy

A great idea! I remember seeing a topic a while ago of someone making a bed with a soap holder with suction cups, and putting some nice live plants in there.

I have this old plant with large leafs made of silk. I just grabbed a bunch and chucked them into the tank. It forms like a cave of plants. Bettas love that too. :)

• 1 month later...

If you read this yes the plastic leaves can rip fins but if you wanted to use them you could use the lighter again and melt the edges till there are no more shap bits i did this with a plastic flower pot for swim holesand ended up letting one float free in the tank the betta (may he R.i.p)that i had at the time loved it! also had one of those leaves from the pet store but i couldnt always get it to just the right level for his highness though the few times i was closei did ocassionally see him use it if he thought i wasnt looking lol.