Hi im yet another member

Jazz

Hi my name is Jasmine I live in Brisbane I love animals and have 2 cats, a dog, 4 cockatiels, and oh yes fish, lots and lots of fish. Mostly i have livebearers such as guppies and mollies. I have also bred bristlenose catfish, and i am waiting for my peppermint catfish to mature and then i will breed them too. I have two crowntail Bettas and One female betta, im going to try my hand at breeding them. If i have a successful breed out of these guys i am thinking of buying a halfmoon pair and breeding them too. As you can see i am very much into breeding fish. I was led to this forum by Najrick whom i am very interested in buying from. Any way ive rambled on enough about myself, so i think will go now. Bye!

Welcome Jasmine! I adore peppermint BN's. Unfortunately I am yet to get one, but its on the wish list! :D Pat and Najina have gorgeous fish so you definitely wouldn't be disappointed with anything you ended up with! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and hearing more about your fish breeding experiences :D

Archived