New To Ausaqua

Wildy

Hello everyone

My name is Kath and I have joined under Wildy. I have been keeping fish for years but most recently I have commenced keeping discus and have already had dramas. But I have to keep learning and doing the right thing.

I am interested in buying Ocean Nutrition Prime Reef Flakes, does anyone on here know anyone is Aus that sells it?

Cheers Kath

Hi there, yes we are getting rain now thankfully. I live at Tumbi Umbi, in the residential area not the rural part but I'm not that far from Tuggerah Lake. I like the Taree area too, it's further away from Sydney which is a HUGE advantage in my books.

There is loads of info here and the people on this forum are really nice and very helpful, and I know that quite a few of them have Discus as well.

Look forward to talking to you soon.

I bred fancy goldfish for years, then had a community tropical tank with corry's, bristlenoses, all kinds of tetras then sold them off and I am trying discus. They are a bit difficult atm, I have lost 4 small ones but the 2 bigger ones are fighting fit. Getting more knowledge about them daily, reading like mad, hope to breed with them too.