Mr Freaky

Canfeleq

Gotta love that marble gene :) I think the mystery of how marbles will appear on a weekly and sometimes daily basis as they grow up is what makes them so appealing. Personally I love marbles. Remonds me of a quote from Hook (Peter Pan): Thud Butt: I remember Toodles. He was lost too. Peter Pan: How could you remember Toodles? Thud Butt: He was a lost boy. These are his marbles. Peter Pan: Ha ha ha. He really did lose his marbles, didn't he? Tub: Yeah, he lost them good. Cheers, Pat.

I had them in the tank at the weekend but he seems more interested in trying to kill her. She dropped her eggs in panic, so will seperate, feed like crazy and try again in about two weeks. If that doesn't work I have another female that I could try with him.

Fingers crossed!

Here is a better photo of him.

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

Just a quick update on Mr Freaky's spawn. Only one survived and he is hard to photograph because he's so dark. I have one photo of him that shows his colour that I took yesterday.

Posted Image

As you can see, not a very good photo, but it does show his colours. I love the black edging to his fins

Archived