Image Test Only. Pls Ignore.

finley

I thought it looked right too. I'll try this one:

half%20black%20pastel%20guppy.jpg and thmb_ForExample-1219583393-0.jpg

OK, that works. I wonder what I did wrong last time. Must be upload/address/html related, even though I can see all of the pics here OK: http://www.whosyadoggy.com/guppies.htm

Hey, wierd thing!! Click 'Reply', scroll down, and the fish image in my OP is suddenly visible! Heh?!!

:)

Oh now this IS odd. When I previewed my post the images showed fine. When I submitted the post they all disappeared.

I refreshed the page; still no show.

So I clicked Reply again to see if they showed up in the thread that way; I was too quick and got the 'wait 30s' message. So I clicked Back, and there they all were, showing fine.

Then when I submitted this post, they've disappeared again.

But try this: Click Back, then click Forward. There they are!

[Major head scratch]

:)

Do you have hotlink protection on your server enabled?

I'm not sure. Will have to ask. My fish photos aren't really supposed to be there :blush: ...just snuck in a page to save me dealing with Photobucket.

Cuuuute pup you have there BTW! :)

The first of your photos is not displaying for me. In fact, the display/disappearance of all of the photos seems entirely random. As I'm typing this, I look down at the thread history and can now see only one photo. Very wierd indeed.

Fin.

Yes I posted 2 photos. The first was Finely's image that is not working, and my own which is. Hence why I believe is it whosyadoggy who are not allowing hotlinking. Which is fair enough, as every time someone views the photo on the web, its costs them in bandwidth.

Cute pets everybody :blush:

Archived