Excrement Extractor

Bettarazzi

I made myself a little gadget because I desperately needed a better way of cleaning the bottom of beanie boxes in between water changes. Got the inspiration from Wayne's This and That. Actually I wanted to make his design and was rummaging around in an old box to find a piece of rigid tubing. Then I got lazy and didn't feel like drilling and glueing, and it suddenly occured to me simply to stick a tube on the nozzle. Ta daa! Instant Excrement Extractor! It's light, portable, doesn't need a great deal of space above the container and works just like a bought one.

I was going to call it a 'Poop Sucker' but I was afraid that it would prompt too many juvenile responses from those here who are... how shall I put it... young at heart? :D

What was that previously? hand cream?

It originally came with a big bottle of shower gel. It usually comes taped to the side of the bottle so hadn't actually been in contact with the product. I did give it a good wash because it had been sitting in a box of junk for about 10 years! :rolleyes:

Crap Vac!

ROFLMAO ok, I'll give you a few points for that one. :lol: Jokes that trigger an asthma attack are allowed. :)

I used to use turkey basters but the supermarkets I've looked at recently only have litttle short ones which don't go all the way to the bottom of the beanies. Saw some good long ones at a specialty kitchen supplies shop but the prices ranged from $20 to $30!

I bought one from a really toffee kitchen shop. It cost about $18 or something, but at the time I couldn't find anything else. It came with a measuring bottle thing, so I kind of thought I could use that in the kitchen and make the money kind of worth it. The turkey baster is a long one, and is good at reaching the bottom. I've also used it for sucking up excess food in tanks, and for transferring water into a bag with a new fish in it, to acclimatise it.

The slight difference with The Stool Tool Excrement Extractor Crap Vac, is that you don't have to remove it from the jar or beanie while you're cleanng. That is, it doesn't get full and have to be emptied out. You just keep pumping away until you've extracted all the excrement. It's a minor point I know but I'm sure that this will turn out to be it's major selling point. :) :)

The slight difference with The Stool Tool Excrement Extractor Crap Vac, is that you don't have to remove it from the jar or beanie while you're cleanng. That is, it doesn't get full and have to be emptied out. You just keep pumping away until you've extracted all the excrement. It's a minor point I know but I'm sure that this will turn out to be it's major selling point. :lol: :lol:

LMAO

Are you thinking of going into mass production??? Getting your marketing all sorted for the amazing "Stool Tool Excrement Extractor Crap Vac".

Call now and the first ten customers will receive a pack of 20 scented poopy bags for the ultimate in fish waste removal. :lol:

Oh god I could go on forever with this.

Can I plleeeaase be on your marketing team?

Anyway thanks for the cheer up....feeling a bit bruised and battered after my wisdom tooth extraction today...and the subject of poo just always seams to lift my spirits.

Archived