What on earth are they?

Betta_Endeavours

I was looking at Niwit's new listings and found two that caught my eye but not sure what their colour is.

A Yellow Dragon maybe?

**Nice Halfmoon Plakat** 055

and then there is

**Nice Halfmoon Plakat** 047

They both look very appealing to me but if anyone can share any info on what they are then it would help.

I put bids on both. I'm hoping to develop the yellow into a line and possibly take it to long finned HM or HMDT but have to win it first. I also have a bid on a Chocolate Gold Dragon HM that looks rather nifty. I know Red Dragons are very nice and popular but meh I want something different :)

I hope so. I'm waiting to hear back from them still and it's driving me up the wall. When I put the bid on I wasn't sold on what he looked like but the more I looked at him the more I liked him and if there had been a way of bumping my reserve I would have by a lot.

I just hope the breeder gets back to me and soon.

I just got outbid on both the plakats and tried taking back the Yellow but only managed bumping it to $56US. So I'm hunkering down to fight for the Chocolate Gold that has been listed by the person who sold the Chocolate Gold Dragon. If the same person wants that one then too, they'll be paying a huge amount for it.

Archived