Hello This is my bettas

windyzz

Hey, i just join this forum, and i thought i want to share some picture of my fishies betta :lol:. [sorry for bad quality photos, took it with my dodgy mobile phone]

1. My intense Orange Super Delta

1308072231qb9.jpg

1308072230cy3.jpg

2. My lavender purple female (VT)

1308072236vc1.jpg

My brother still have 2 more male Half moon and 1 more female HM, I'll let him to take his own fish picture and share it here next time.

Enjoy, and thanks for looking :lol:

Yup is a dodgy motorolla v3 very laggy :lol:. Btw this is more of my bro fish.

Lavender HM (with fin damage due to handling)

laveflaringrc8.jpg

Multi Colour (very hard to get full flared picture in my hexagon tank)

1308072322jc2.jpg

1308072313yx5.jpg

Orange Female HM(on her temp jar during water change)

apricotip0.jpg

wow, you've got some really nice fish there. I really like the Multi HM, how his body is Irrid coloured and his fins are red. very nice :lol:

Lol.. i dont even have a clue about his color types. All i know is that he is a multicolored HM xD. I got him from a friend of mine for free. :lol:

thx for the comment.

hmmmm his colors are actually quite odd to me. In one side i saw his body color it turned to purple, but on another angel his color turn into green. ??? o_O"

I'll try and get a better pic of him, so u guys can identify him better.

• 3 weeks later...

><.... ur got chewed tail too? I couldn't tell by the picture.. treat him with melafix or something asap.. my red dragon's tail half gone lol...

good luck~

Yup Treat it with ur IAL *lol*, salt, melafix and warm water.

It has been doing great, it has heal halfway. When it first came here it basically has none in there, hopefully he grow normally hehehehe.

Thanks

Erwin

• 4 weeks later...

PICTURE HAS BEEN UPDATED SINCE MORE BETTA :), and i got new rack for it :)

Here it is and enjoy :)

My Yellow Dragon Half moon Male ( better photo this time :))

p1010003nf6.jpg

Female Yellow Dragon HM(got send and permission from breeder, and pic has been modify by me )

dsc01090gg5.jpg

Copper red Crowntail DR

01102007025hg5.jpg

Mettalic Green/bluish cambodian ? ( not sure) CT DDR

01102007023kr4.jpg

Purple Opaque VT

01102007017fa4.jpg

i cbb to put all of them to the barrack, i just leave them on my table (last time you saw them all over my comp table, now i moved them to my other table with the heating cord~)

btw Kit, i just found out i am using your IAL (shared with windyzz)

i am Evolution from hkshowbetta lol

i cbb to put all of them to the barrack, i just leave them on my table (last time you saw them all over my comp table, now i moved them to my other table with the heating cord~)

Yeah used to leave them in my table, but when i change the water, alot of water keep on dropping on the floor, and my floor is wood T_T. So my parent snap and tell me to move everything. hehhehe now my wood floor in my room is all WEIRDO :) hahah they all like expand and broke T_T.

o really ? do you know windyzz through this forum or you guys know each other before?

btw love ur yellow dragon windyzz.. I just breeded the red dragon female from smilebettas with my PK few day ago .. good luck on urs ^^

o really ? do you know windyzz through this forum or you guys know each other before?

btw love ur yellow dragon windyzz.. I just breeded the red dragon female from smilebettas with my PK few day ago .. good luck on urs ^^

heheheeh i know evolution in real life ^^. :)

Yeah yellow dragon is cool but his tail never heal :) ahhahaah ^^

Archived