hello!

Guest merry78

Guest merry78

Hi all, i'm new here, (no, really? :lol: ). I have had coldwater, tropicals and some oddball fish for three years and was really pleased to find an aussie forum. I am really excited about getting into dutch tanks and a nano reef, so i thought if anyone was interested i might post journals of my progress when i get started.

Oh i also have had bettas and now have a lovely tank just waiting for the perfect boy to come along and inhabit it again. If i could just find the world's most beautiful betta.... :lol:

Nice to meet you Merry!

Another saltie! we are getting quite a crowd here (but I'm too wimpy to try reefs)!

The dutch tanks always look absolutely wonderful to me, but *sigh* such a waste of fish space :lol:

What sorts of oddballs do you have?

Guest merry78

Nice to meet you Merry!

Another saltie! we are getting quite a crowd here (but I'm too wimpy to try reefs)!

The dutch tanks always look absolutely wonderful to me, but *sigh* such a waste of fish space :lol:

What sorts of oddballs do you have?

Hey, I agree with you about the Dutch tanks using valuable fish space, but there's a simple solution.....get more tanks! :lol: (god i'm a nut, i already spend wayyyy more than i can afford on fish, and i'm trying to justify getting a 120L this week.) :lol:

Ummm, the only oddball i have atm is a juvie golden eel-tail (Neosilurus hyrtlii ), not really that odd i suppose, but a real charmer :lol: . Previous oddballs have been crays, axls etc. Not really that odd, again, but just not bog-standard as far as fishys go.

ps have you seen those Iwagumi tanks? Sooooo gorgeous!

i already spend wayyyy more than i can afford on fish,

Hope you weren't expecting anyone here to help you curb your spending and keep your addiction under control. :( We're just going to egg you on. You haven't filled in your location. But if you're in Sydney, do not go shopping with Phil. He's a bad influence apparently. :( Welcome to AAQ!

Michael

come shopping with me, i cant afford anything so i always go window shopping, but yeah rumors go around that Phil is so so bad he will make you buy everything there is to buy, and more :(

no no he isnt that bad!

welcome to the forum, you've come to the wrong place if you want to stop spending money on fish.

Archived