Hi we're here

debstep

Thanks for the invite (we were told about this forum by other members) - what a great looking forum :(( We have about 60 bettas at present plus babies and our first spawn was this year. Deb does (mostly) the bettas and Step breeds guppies and Mollys, we also have a nice community tank with a ghost knife that loves be hand fed and our cichlid tank including two baby oscars we dote on. With our 5 horses, 3 cats, 2 dogs and a princess parrott we keep very busy. PS. Started back into fish as a 'relaxing' hobby for Deb due to work stress. :(( Hope we can stay Cheers Deb & Step

Posted Image Hi Deb & Step! Welcome!!

I love black ghost knife fish! they have got to be the most awesomely different fish I have ever seen. Unfortunately my community tank wouldn't be the best home for one, so I never ended up buying one.. although I still stand at the tanks for ages in the lfs and dream about it.

Thanks for the welcome Gonna take me a while to get through all the info as my spare time iz zero at present with work committments for the next couple of weeks- will get here as often as we can :betta: Cheers Deb & Step PS. Naj and Pat you know you are welcome anytime- and that goes for others too- "there are no strangers, just friends we haven't met yet" :thumbs: D&S

Archived