Ct Male

Berryfriendly

beautiful fish there, he looks like a PKCT to me?? nice even webbing reduction in all three fins, and his rays are nice and strong. he has some curling in the dorsal, but nothing that would be a really major fault if you were to show him :) lovely colour as well - is that steel irid over the red base?? the only thing i can think of that i don't love about this boy is his tail rays, i think they'd look stunning if they were open more.

I think he is a keeper He has everthing I would look for in my first selection of stock from a batch of juvie fish Again only going on my fish, I believe Ct are the proverbial ugly duckling storey with their there fins changing over the next month with some fin length and spread improvement. A sign of double ray extensions now may also improve a bit later on. I like his shape, "Barramundii body" strong and solid. Nice claudial spread. Even webbing. I think he is double ray just showing that split on the tips ? I agree with the others and rekon another month for another look see to confirm after the changes .

I think he looks great. Good caudal spread and even ray distribution. I am really pleased to see nice Aust CTs coming through. It seems like far fewer Thai breeders are wroking on CTs - on aquabid the overall standard of CTs seems a lot lower than for HMs and PKs. This guy certainly has whetted my appetite :alright: Not sure what colour class he'd be shown in, I'd be interested to know.

Archived