A new betta

Suppose I'd better intorduce you to my new pet Supernova, he was a LFS display betta and it took me some convincing to get the manager to cough up.

He's different, CTxVT by the looks of it, got to be one of the nicest crossbreed offspring I must admit, he's got a nice personality and has taken pride of place next to my brothers old blue CT Sam.

Pretty little thing isn't he.

Posted Image

It's had to describe. More or less like a pastel green sheen which is only visible under light. A metallic colour. He's pinky flesh coloured without the light. Thought you might like him :( , he looks a bit like one you had, was it Forkey? Except Forkey was a dinki-di CT.

Here's the Nova a fell in love with, still not in full glory but I'll leave that up to your imagination.

he does have very attractive colours and he's cutting it close to be a full on CT.

You can see a bit of damage to his fins from poor water quality, but I'm sure we'll manage :) .

Posted Image

He looks like a neony green colour. I bought a VT because of an electric green colour on his fins, it wasnt a colour, it actually fully glowed and lit up in the sunlight. he was amazing. Thats a nice deep red on him too. :)

Archived