Hi

scarlet33

Hi all My name is Annette and I live in Canberra. I love my fish so joined to learn more, especially about bettas. I currently have 4 bettas which range in age from about 18mths to 2 years so I guess they are getting old! I also have some Tanganyikan cichlids, I have Black Calvus (and fry), Speciosus and several Bristlenoses. All up I have 4 tanks. I am a vet nurse and also have 3 dogs and 3 cats (and no sense!). Cheers Annette

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Working at a vet hospital certainly creates lots and lots of opportunities to bring pets home! We do get quite a few strays, especially kittens and cats but fortunately our bosses let the staff care for and rehome them, usually with us or clients! Unfortunately one of my old bettas died last night, he was fine and then just gave up the ghost, he was a very fiery crown tail and I will miss him. I would like to get some more, especially a nice HM or CT, I have been admiring some of the bettas owned by members of this site and also some of the bettas on aquabid! Maybe oneday soon and with a bit more knowledge I might give breeding bettas a go. For now, I will try and learn as much as possible! Cheers

Archived