Black Bf Delta

debstep

We saw this boy on aquabid and Step just HAD to have him, I know he is only a delta but he is a bit of a unique boy and I like his big dorsal. We will probably look at breeding him to the Melano Hm girl we bought from Lilli. Any comments?

Cheers

Deb

Posted Image

I like him! what a good looker. He's got a really unusual combination of colours & the cellophane bf edging really sets him off nicely. The Red spots on his dorsal remind me of real butterfly markings & rather than detracting from him I think they make him more appealing. Great pick up guys!!

Yep- the colour is really intense on the body and you can see by the background the contrast hasn't been altered so should be that dark for real. I really like the blue being so pale as well, such an icy look and, yeah Mouse, gotta love the spots :) The breeder/seller is Chalerm who lists as Chalermbetta, Koblarp1960 and Plakad and has 100% positive feedback listed. Cheers Deb

Hey Deb. He is a STUNNER! Love the colouring. Congratulations. I have bought lots of fish privately off Koblarp, he is a great bloke and the fish always arrive in great shape. You should have no problems there. Congratulations again :byebye: I'm green with jealousy at the moment!

Archived