Metallic Hmpk

Yesterday Arvo I got a call on my way home "Ur fish are here" WOOP

they were the Metallic green HMPK and his steel/turq sibling sister (PK gene) from Kerry-Marie's (Stubbskm) Metallic Blue DT male x Platinum female.

I couldn't see them properly at first, but after floating them for a while, I let them at and :P The spread on this guy is wicked :P

Posted Image

I had them both in a spare 2ft that is sorta set-up as a spawn tank, so I let them both in together, and she's randy AS. striped up immediately, and the colours :P I couldn't get a proper pic of her, so this lil collage (no apostrophe eeeee :D ) will have to do, even tho it doesn't do her justice

Posted Image

Cheers KM and such amazing fish :yes:

well she's looking pretty interested in him, so might be releasing her with him on Sun, that way I can watch them most of the day :P

here's the link to Stubbskm's thread about her suprise spawn :P

Suprise Spawn

I'm also thinking of trying him with a Masked Royal Blue SD female (from BF parents) and seeing what I get with that.

This is my first proper plakat, and I'm Hooked :P :yes:

told ya she was Randy as

woke up this morning to find her sitting in her glass chimney with a bubblenest full of eggs :((:)

decided to let her in with the guy and came home from work today and a nest full of eggs. The female is still happily swimming around barred up still and not a shred of damage to either one of them :drool::(( starting the spawn log here

Just glad they found a home. Sadly PK up here are only good for oscar food. The LFS and general population won't touch them. I have had a black/green pair in the spawn tanks with some success, however most of the half decent fish from this spawn are being bagged tomorrow to go to the show. Good luck with your spawn Robbie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived