/me is glad to be here :)

lambo

finally a place to talk without the fights and arguements :( well my names liam, i'm 16 and enjoy long walks on the beach into the sunset :( nah umm i keep....2 bettas. i lost the rest :( am building a betta barracks though and i'm saving for a 4ft for some yummy dinner plates. y'all remember me?

*deposits the cheque* keep it comin lamby-boy! I think Mouse is responsible for the awesome-looking layout, and Jess has been tinkering with the engine... I'm not 100% sure what Lisa and I have been doing, I think we are the supervisors *leans on her supervisors shovel* and moral support :() We have been useful! honest!

• 1 month later...

Liam, all you had to do was ask and your permissions were restored. It is a reasonable safety precaution for us to take, all things considered. As we have mentioned elsewhere, we would prefer that criticism or questioning of how we manage the forum is done in private. We are a reasonable bunch of people and I think it's safe for you to proceed from the assumption that we have good reasons for decisions we make about how it is run, which we may not like to go into in public. This is a fish forum after all, and that's where we would prefer the emphasis to remain. Thanks :no:

Archived