Hello

Guest smallfry

Guest smallfry

Hello everyone, my name is Anton, I have 2 young children also interested in Siamese Fighters. We are from Queensland, and have just started with the addiction again, with the help of Pat and Najina, thankyou again, very much. We have started with Red BF HM's, and hope to progress on from here. I have spent many years breeding horses, and have a fascination for genetics becasue of this, and hope to try and get a grasp on this, what looks like, a very diverse subject indeed. I look forward to chatting with you as time progresses. Regards, Anton.

Hi Anton, Great to see you here. :cheer: There are a number of members here who also find genetics fascinating, I personally can find it a bit hard to get my head around it sometimes. :blink: Hope all the fish are doing well after their harrowing 4 day trip around the country side. :blink: So what type of horses do you breed Anton? Najina

Guest smallfry

Good evening Rhonda, Mouse, Najna, Stefan, Thankyou for your replies, yes Rhonda what a choice horses and bettas,...hhmmmm I have no where near the number I used to, time just doesn't permit. Najina, I have Quarter Horses, I have a stallion and 2 broodmares left, both in foal, and 2 rising 2 year olds. The fish are fine thankyou, even as you say after there ordeal, they are eating well, and active, so it is a great relief. I wanted to see if you had some of the red BF's? Stefan I look forward to talking with you on genetics in the future. Anton.

Guest smallfry

Hi Lilli, QH/TB, always a good cross, I have had a few of those, by TB's out QH mares, and the other may round, it is all good. Hi Deb, yes another Queenslander. Anton.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest smallfry

Hi Mishy, Thankyou for the welcome, sorry to take so long to reply, I have very busy with work of late. No, not a Brisbanite, are there many brisbanites on the site? Anton

Archived