Today's Purchase!

Leela

Man, what kind of sucker am I? ;)

Was at the LFS today, made it just in time for the betta shipment, and boy did they get some beautiful males!

I saw this fellow who really jumped out at me, his finnage is just superb! :lol: I couldn't walk away without him!

Sorry for the dodgy pics, he's incredibly active and only young.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I just love the shape of his caudal, its nearly perfect. Not sure what colour he is, he's mostly black, very lacey fins, but has a bluish metallic sheen.

Posted Image

By the way, I'm not planning on keeping this fellow for long, so if anyone wants him I'd be prepared to sell him at cost.

Man I'm such a sucker, I have way too many fish... :):)

Cheers

L

He's coloured up overnight too, he's just amazing! I've never seen a betta like him, he's so very active and cranky! He's flaring at everything in sight and busy blowing cranky bubblenests!

I found another one just like him at the pet shop last night too, I think I could say it was a sibling!

The caudal isn't quite as nice but still a beautiful fish! :)

Posted Image

Pet city.. hmmm.. rings a bell. Liz is this where i saw that Copper HM and Nam said no? And where i bought all those corys and goldfishes just because i didn't want to leave empty handed? Cranky fish... LOL Leela, be careful because if he's this cranky this young he'll end up tearing things up in his tank just because he can (believe me, I have one grumpy old man in my community tank)

Archived