The coycub is back!

coycub

Hey Guys. Some of you may remember me from the "other forum", I have been off the forum scene for quite a long time, but still have my bettas. I'm so glad to have found you guys again, it was very dark and different in that other place and no familar faces there anymore. Anyway, for those that don't remember me, I got my first bettas from someone about a year ago, they are all from Chok's lines, all HMs in Red, Red BF, and Copper. Just about to spawn my orginal Red BF pair again and looking at getting some more bettas. When i'm not doing the betta thing, I'm working (registered nurse) in Melbourne, live in the lovely northern suburb of Reservoir. I also keep other tropical fish, mostly black ghost knives and just setting up a new 5 footer. I still have my exhibition guinea pigs too! Anyway glad to be home! Missed ya's. Matt aka Coycub

Hey Najina, Mishy, Lilli and Stefan thanks for the warm welcome back. Najina, I saw someone's avatar on here (can't remember for the life of me who now!) but it was a Red DT BF, absolutely lovely. I love the Reds. Go the Melbournites! (Mexicans hehe). Stefan we're probably neighbours! LOL Cheers Matt

Archived