scorpions

Matt_95

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Matt

We have a member on this forum called Bethbot she is seriously so talented in working with resins and creating things for scaping talk to her about some ideas I am sure she would love to give some advice and help and she is a great person

Cheers

les

So while I was watching these two mate, I look over and see this. Biggest fright of my life!

IMG_6887.jpg

Here's another crappy picture of Snugglebum eating.

IMG_6886.jpg

Digging.

IMG_6883.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

What says happy valentines day better than a picture of two scorpions mating?

IMG_6876.jpg

I got like 20 more :D

Thanks a lot! Getting a black light soon so I can go hunt for my own, I have Lychas sp. and Liocheles sp. in my area. My lio is from this area so I could breed them!

My Selenotypus sp. "gem fields" From the tip of the front leg to the tip of the back leg is 1cm. What do you guys think?

IMG_6890.jpg

IMG_6891.jpg

So I'm like super excited tonight! Probably won't sleep, decided I should check on my scorpions..... Well my southern black rock female which I originally bought as gravid ended up being free because the guy I bought her off said she gave birth and ate them. So I pulled the container out and though that's strange.... Almost looks like babies... OMG it gave birth! Looks to be around 20..... I have so many of these now... I just bought 100 the other day..... I'm over run! So excited! Photos tomorrow maybe if I think it's safe, maybe just through the lid.... I know face the realization that I am an idiot for buying 100 of these only to find my free one has supplied me with more than enough -.- anyone want to buy some scorpions? Lol