UhOh....

GoldenGirl13

Have no idea why I did it...but now have a new 2ft tank, 5 gorgeous girls and probably a free 2nd divorce (we've already divorced each other once) when Owen gets back from work on Saturday morning :blink: And just to really cement the prospect of divorce...I've had to set up the tank in the bedroom, cos, no matter how I looked at it, there was no way that tank was going to fit anywhere else. :blush: Aaaagh...why couldn't I get something that I could just dump in the 3ft?? :(( They are very pretty though...and very curious and showed personality from the time they landed in the QT.

To be fair to me I have sort of hinted that I would like a sorority tank (WHY...I don't know) and now I've stopped smoking I do need something to fill my time...

When everyone is out of QT and settled in their new home (probably me too :lol: ) will post some piccies.

I had the same problem. Originally I wanted to put just one tank in my bedroom, and by the time I realized it, I have 4...

Sometimes impulse buying is really tempting <_<

Will look forward to piccies :lol:

Edited by kertaz

Shadoh....yepnomaybe....yeah! Might try that one. At least he might be too busy laughing at me for an immediate divorce!!

PS am thinkin' one of our girls may just be a boy. Very long ventrals (white-tipped) and body shape doesn't seem the same as the others. Now wouldn't that be something for the girl from Tassie :blink:

Edited by FlameDragon

I've known a few Tazzy girls that've come out... who knows?

Definitely play the non smoking card methinks.. needing to channel energy into... want to focus budget on... goal to aim for.....

Just means you can't sneak a sneaky dart... cos you'd be cheating on the girls

I call my sorority the "Beyonce tank"

Anyway - new tank sounds GREAT!

x

After reading this post to my husband and laughing because I did a similiar thing...I drove into town to visit my mother the other day and decided to buy a tank...when it got rang up at the cashier it was half price...so I went back and purchased 5 more.. :blush:

His advice is to offer other "visual distractions"...ie Low cut top etc :giggle:

anything to prevent him from focusing the new addition.

Thanks for that Mum....he works away 4 days a week...that's gotta work, don't suppose you've got a spare set of boobs I borrow :lol: as for the maybe boy...woke up this morning to 4 girls who had spent so much of the night alternating between stress stripes and breeding bars they all looked like little chess boards and one young boy, with a magnificent bubble nest, bang in the center of the tank, herding them all into a corner and basically telling them they could all naff off, he'd checked 'em all out and wouldn't share his nest if they paid him!! His Royal Highness is currently trying to bite his way out of a breeder net because I didn't have anywhere else to put him! I admit to knowing sod all about Betta but this is definitely a BOY :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well BOY1 is now in his own tank (husband didn't bat an eyelid at another one in the lounge, his name is Igor) have 2 new girls in the sorority tank (was 3 but one of them turned into a boy too!!) and have just had to put Boy 2 in the freezer as we found him in the breeder net in the Sorority with a huge hole in his belly. Not buying any more boy/girls but wish I had taken a photo of Boy2 as he was beautiful.

ps Boy 1 is named Igor not husband...very tired doing this Census business...had to clear that up for me not you guys!!

pss...have not forgotten photos just too tired to do more than confirm no-one has died and feed 'em

Edited by FlameDragon