Aurelius (pronounced Or-eel-e-us)

That's the plan :D I just hope her colouring is something similar to his. (and that she's a lot less camera shy than he is. This is him cowering at the top of the tank because I took the plant out that he was hiding behind!)

May even try her with Tiny the copper delta.

Does he flare for you B.O'd? Looks like his got a lot of fin than he's ben to shy to show off. Great colour though... I really like him! I don't think we get to actually see alot of these metallic green guys.

PS: if Aurelius really is homozygous metallic turquoise (BlBl++), then crossing him to a copper (blbl++) girl will give you 100% teal fry. Not sure why I decided to add that, but just in case you were wondering - there it is!

Thanks.

He doesn't really flare for anything anymore. He is so shy and skittish that as soon as I go near the tank he goes crazy trying to find a hiding spot from me. It's a pity. Would be lovely if he were one of those showy fish that flared at anything!

Hopefully he will come good for you. How does he go with a mirror? I had one that was a wimp if he could see another fish. Used a mirror for a while each day until he got some confidence. Sold him a while ago now so not sure if he got over it.

@Paul......not sure about the B.O'd. LOL

Is B.O'd when you get hit with someone elses BO? "Oh no, I've been B.O'd!" LOL

Its OK, I'll respond to most things and B.O'd is much better than just B.O. Its my own fault for having such a long name. Should have just stuck with my usual name on things like this......Bevy :D

That's my little giggle for the day and made me feel so much better after someone really annoyed me last night. :D Thanks :bighug: