I Was Only Away For A Week!

GoldenGirl13

I've been away for a week to visit the daughter and grandkids on the East Coast. Left #1 son in charge, all instructions written clearly, got a phone call on Wednesday morning to say that 2 of my YoYos were DEAD!! Not only dead but FLOATING!! They were being their usual lunatic selves at 10.30 Tuesday night when they got fed and at 06.00am on Wednesday they were cactus. No signs of illness or disease in the rest of the tank (All still fine), no sign of anything at all....just dead :blink::((:(( the third member of the tribe has just vanished into thin air (well water anyway). Never leaving home again...ever, ever, ever!

I'm sorry to hear about this Jo. Things happen.. but it is terrible.

While I was away my black lace PK died, and so did Carnation, my only HM boy from someone. :( It wasn't my sister's fault.. but it still pretty sad.

:bighug:

Thanks guys :bighug: just wish I knew what happened. If there was a physically obvious reason for them dying at least we could say OK that's the problem, this is the way to fix it. As everyone else in the tank seems to be fit, healthy and as normal as my fish seem to get (in other words dandy for a bunch of mental misfits!! :lol: )I guess I'll just keep doing what I've been doing, thanks again xxx NannaJo B)

I know how you feel. I lost 3 imported betta males while I was away at Christmas. Entirely my fault. Didn't really get things properly sorted beforehand and didn't provide sufficient care and attention after I got back. So I feel extra bad about what happened.

Well found YoYo #3...also dead and judging from his condition he died at the same time as the other two. Buggered if I know what went on. The Gouramis, Plecos, Khulis, Guppies (and Guppy babies) and our Rainbow Shark are all fine. Water is as it should be (all tests while I was away were recorded), no changes of any kind at all. No marks on the bodies, no-one even tried to eat them! They just stopped...all three on the same night. Definitely aliens :devil: :censor: