Our newest addition.....

bubbzy81

I am thrilled to announce the newest addition to our family, a beautiful, healthy baby boy yet to be named. He arrived on the 17th of June weighing a whopping 4.575kgs (or just over 10lbs in the old scale). We couldn't be happier! Once I get settled in a little better I will add some photos.

• 3 months later...

Sorry I haven't been on for a while everyone. Life with 3 kids has been busy, busy, busy & I've had a few other major hurdles along the way..... Let's just say that besides having the baby, I don't think 2010 is my year! :(

So I still owe you all a name. We named him "Jack Ryan". I wanted him to be Ryan, but Rob wanted to name him after his grandfather, Jack. So needless to say I lost & the poor little mite didn't have a name for the first 3 weeks because I just couldn't get my head around not calling him Ryan.

I hope everyone has been well & when I get more than a few spare minutes, I'll work on getting some photos up. xoxo

Kids can cope with being called different things by different people. My sister's kids are called one thing at home, something else by their uncles and aunts, and something else at school. I usually just call them "the little s****!" *lol* I don't seem to have congratulated you yet. So Congratulations!