Plants that do well in high humidity

Hey all. I've tried so many times with the whole plant deal in the spawning tank. Gave it a break and since i'm looking to spawn again soon will try the whole live plant deal again. Firstly what plants are good in high humid conditions because my spawning tank will be covered. I'm looking for common plants and also if anyone would like to sell them i'm willing to pay for some from a trusted site as this. Thanks all

What does the tank look like and how much light does it get? Humidity is unlikely to be a problem, but you will need low light tropical and preferably ones that can handle being anchored or can float as it is tricky to do gravel in spawn tanks.

Sorry i was referring to floating plants. Will give Java moss a try. Duck weed was something i did use but man does it get annoying when your cleaning the tank LOL. So im really looking at a bigger floating plant i guess.

if you can try foxtail/hornwart, that will float but under the surface. In enough light, it should do really well!

Most floating plants other than duckweed will be damaged by water droplets from under your tank lid. I have never had any luck with azolla or water lettuce, and hyacinth is of course noxious and you wouldn't use it anyway.