Red golds

edie

OK, I'm bored, so I took some pics of my red golds.

Most of them will turn out HM soon, they're just being separated from growout tank less than a week ago and all of a sudden they all sprout (I've been slack in separating them cause none of them were agressive before).

They are my F2 and are nephew of the first batch of red golds some of u guys having.

mum was DT from my F1, dad was chok's red gold (also carry DT).

All are 8 rays atm, hopefully branching further or at least grow much bigger since they are jarred now. Deportment of these fish are amazing. They'll fight all day long and I have to card them otherwise they'll injure their gills.

Anyway, enjoy the blurry pics as usual.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

'>

'>

'>

They are so gorgeous!  Lis, maybe this is a place to start in your quest to produce the Ultimate Pink Fish?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You betta believe it!! :D

I just fell in love with those fish when I saw the photos. Edie I gotta have some. Will be coming over to visit as soon as I can.

Need another pep talk on breeding. I'm just having no luck at the moment. :D

Lis

Come anytime Liz :) No, unfortunately I don't get any golds out of this lot. Chok's line is just way off base from gold apparently. I've got opaque gold though, so that's where his 'line' coming from. Still have to work with the anal for this guys...At the moment they are a little bit shooting to the back, but they still have lots to grow, so hopefully they get more balanced later. Caudal definitely still growing :) Joep...didn't expect you took so long to come and visit us :lol:

Joep...didn't expect you took so long to come and visit us ;)

Wish I had more time to visit all the forums all around the world. In between my work, I currently try to keep up with about 30 other betta related forums besides managing my own forum :fish::). Maybe a fulltime job in visiting/managing another 'betta' forum would be an option..........anyone want to sponsor me ;):drool:

Many greetings,

Joep

Archived