Hello.

matTaku

Hey I just thought i should say hi since im new to this forum.. I'm from Hong Kong (are non-aussies allowed?) I havent been keeping fish for very long.. in fact ive only gotten my only siamese betta fishy thing today (a white or pink or smth like that female one). Im interested in breeding them so i got a girl.. >< i dont really know how fish breeding works though.

Hi

I dont see why you wouldnt be welcome there is a few members from other parts of the world. You should find all the info you need on here for breeding fish read through other posts and there is also a section called articles which is a great read.

I'm sure you will found this forum vey informative and there is a great group of people on here always willing to help.

Welcome :D

Hi. Welcome to the forum. You should be able to get some great bettas in Hong Kong. The first thing you need to work out is what type of Bettas you want to get. Perhaps you could try having a look at all the fish avaliable on Aquabid?

• 2 weeks later...

My brother-in-law is a Mat with one T.

Hi Mat. Welcome to the forum. You're lucky to be fish keeping in Hong Kong. Everything is so much cheaper. KitzLovesBettas is from Hong Kong, studying in Melbourne. He was back home only a couple of months ago. I'm sure he can tell you all the good shops to go to. Send him a PM. There are some great HK based forums as well that you should try and find. Sorry I can't direct you. They're all in Chinese which I don't speak or read. But Kitz has shown them to me a couple of times.

Archived