hello hello! (no im not from wombat gully)

malignau

gdai everybody! :giggle:

Been reading on this forum for a few months, part of another forum but decided there isnt any harm in joining another one while im at it =P

Proud owner of 1 bbeeeaaauuutiful blue male betta, 6 cories + around cory fry atm.

Also have plans to use our large tank sitting unsured outside during the summer holidays so you guys will be bombarded with questions as i get that tank started up =P

Malign

P.S. if you dont understand what i mean by my topic name.. ehehe then dont worry. I get radio advertisement slogans stuck in my head too often..

howdy!

thanks lyrical ^^ i try not to take myself too seriously and will randomly write those weird things that pop into my mind. ^^" im a bit kookoo when i have too many sweets ehehe :lol:

hey skeletalgirl ^^-b i know you from somewhere else right?? or am i just seeing things.. o.0"

Hi callatya =]

my betta isnt actually that beautiful compared to others, hes just a mutt (VT) but i think hes beautiful =P hes just a common dark blue with a slight tint of red in his main fins + white tipped red pelvic fins. i'll post some pics up tonight if i get any ones that dont wash his colour out lol.

My cory fry are still newly hatched and are the spawn of my 6 bronze cories =] very comon cories but i've only been keeping fish for 2 months and a week now lol so these first spawns are really exciting for me. Unfortunately i lost nearly all of my first spawn, only one is left and hes hiding in the java fern now though I have a new batch hatching atm. My cories continually breed ahaha... they get so much nookie nookie. The newly hatching ones just look like little egg balls with a tail sticking out lol. i'll post photos of the fry when i find a way to get photos of them too lol.

lol i love that phrase nookie nookie!! i read it somewhere random about their fish breeding too ahaha. The guy was talking about siphoning the water out with a tube, being careful not to get any water in your mouth otherwise you'd get the left overs from the fish nookie nookie into you mouth LOL. i was giggling like a little girl for a week everytime the phrase nookie nookie popped into my head ><"

lol lyrical. xD sorrryyyy, hope i cause a mess.

at least your not as ditsy as me.. i love drinking ice chocolate with ice cream. I also love mixing the ice cream in, so i push it down into the narrowing cup to mix it in, thereby squirting chocolate milk all over myself through the straw rofl. oopsie daiseys :D .... im such a doofus. :)

lol lyrical. xD sorrryyyy, hope i cause a mess.

at least your not as ditsy as me.. i love drinking ice chocolate with ice cream. I also love mixing the ice cream in, so i push it down into the narrowing cup to mix it in, thereby squirting chocolate milk all over myself through the straw rofl. oopsie daiseys :D .... im such a doofus. :)

Lol yummmmmmmmmmmmmm did someone say chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeee......doing a homer impersonation hehehehehehehe

lol homer is cool =P he eats so much just like me :lol: i was playing a simpsons game for my nintendo ds, and in the game homer has a special move where he inflates like a balloon and eats everything in sight hahahaha. so typical :dontknow:

Archived