Hey from Adelaide

ktime70

Hi All.

I'm in the process of expanding my first tank at the moment. the aim is to have a native tank in the end, but i think that will be one of many tanks.

The native obsession started when i was doing my degree in marine and freshwater science, and my housemates that were doing aquaculture kept a couple of murry cod fingerlings and tandanus catfish from one of their classes.

anyway, not much to add right now, combatting some white spot at the moment and looking for info led me here.

Catch ya round

Adam

Hi there Adam. Welcome to AAQ. Yeah.. I think the native tank will be the first of many as well. Soon to be followed by the wild betta tank, the dward cichlid tank, the rift lake cichlid tank, the killifish tank, the angelfish tank, the discus tank and in pride of place the collection of 40 show bettas. That just in the display room. Now the breeding room on the other hand... :lol:

Hi there Adam. Welcome to AAQ. Yeah.. I think the native tank will be the first of many as well. Soon to be followed by the wild betta tank, the dward cichlid tank, the rift lake cichlid tank, the killifish tank, the angelfish tank, the discus tank and in pride of place the collection of 40 show bettas. That just in the display room. Now the breeding room on the other hand... :lol:

Oh yes for sure... get out now while you still can....Run Forrest Run!!

It wont be long...it grabs you while you arent looking..its an addiction..I expect to see it on Current Affair any day now...Fishaholics anonymous..

You scan the room for a spare place to put another tank.. all your spare money goes on fish, tanks,or food..

You spend hours scanning forums for any info on something you aren't quite sure about...

You ring your friends when you have babies...(as if they care)..

One of the worse things.. you actually talk about your fish and the funny things they do to anyone who will listen!

You name your fish...(not flipper plleeeaasse)

You become fanatical about who has washed their hands before they are allowed to feed your fish..

etc etc..it gets worse..

So anyway, from yet another South Aussie.. hello...

See you at fishanon.. :lol:

at the moment, a couple of danios and a couple of rosy barbs that were sold very cheap as feeder fish.

my tanks are scattered across Victoria and Adelaide due to the number of moves i've done recently, so once i get my bigger tanks over here, it'll be time for some tandanus, a murry cod, a sleepy cod, and a couple of gourami's.

Archived