Hi there guys!

Fossil

Hi guys, for some of the guys who dont know where i come from, I am from Sydney **yea~!!**

recently i purchased a pair of wild bettas from Aquabid. I paid the seller for $45USD, but the seller is asking me for the posting cost?? ($7.5 USD per fish)

one of my friend told me that i only have to pay someone for the Transhipping and dont need to pay for the seller..

so... i just wonder do i have to paid the seller for the posting cost??

and if as my friend said, no need to pay for the seller. So i will pay for someone for the quarantine and the posting, then who is going to pay for the seller to ship to Aus?? or do i have to pay for both side??

Thanks

KC

best think to do is send someone an email about it, generally there is a $5 fee to ship to the usa so maybe they don't realise you are in australia, i've had that happen

my friend helped me to ask someone ( i used his account and buy)

but someone hasnt reply yet :\

so what happen afterwards to your fish?

no she doesn't but sometimes the sellers on aquabid think we are american buyers, someone is always pretty busy but she will reply. the seller should send your fish to preech amarra (thailand transhipper) and from there the fish is sent to someone where she will quarantine your fish nd then it gets sent to you. it can be a bit of a nervewracking process the first time but other than paying for the fish and keeping in touch with someone, oh and some anxious waiting lol there really isn't much to worry about

that's what the seller said:

Hi Bro...

I received your payment via paypal already...but may be you forgot the shipping cost.

I will send the fish via eugene like you suggest me...

Thanks

↑

so what do you guys think?? (seller isnt from thai, is indo, so have to send to eugene - singapore transhipper then to someone)

thanks

I think with the Indonesian sellers you do have to pay the shipping from Indonesia to Singapore. The shipping from Singapore to Australia will be covered by what you pay Jodi. I vaguely remember a post where Jodi mentions this. Maybe someone who has bought from an Indonesian seller can confirm. Otherwise best to give Jodi a call.

you are responsible for costs associated with getting the fish from the seller to the transhipper in either Thailand or Singapore.

I cover the cost of getting the fish from the transhipper to the exporter (usually in Malaysia) This is covered in the import fee charged.

Best regards, someone

Archived