Happy Birthday Beano

y2jdaze

Thank you!! I had a good day so far. Went to work. There are two interns on my team at the moment, so for a present the other intern diverted my pager to his.... and I got nailed with pages yesterday, so it was great, he fielded them all today. Then, because there was nothing happening and there were two of us, they let me go home at 1:30pm! So I went shopping, got a haircut and a new handbag. Also my new earrings I got off ebay arrived yesterday (bonus). The only downside thing is that mum and dad's parcel didn't arrive in time (damn you Australia Post). I shouldn't whine though, I forgot father's day this year... only other downside - I couldn't find a fighter I liked at the LFS today. Lots of incomplete VT DT's labelled as HM though!

YAY! Great day!

wow! sounds great and yeah i can sympathize with oz post... it took them a whole MONTH to get my birthday present to me from my bf... it got sent back to him twice and the parcel bag was clearly labelled with the correct name and address... damn oz post are losers sometimes! (and it only had to go from melbourne to here so it shouldn't have taken any more than 4-5 days at the MOST)

but anyways so glad you had a great day... I had to work on my bday but luckilly I had 4 days off afterwards (by the luck of the draw lol)

I'll hold off on posting pics of some of my new fishies then lol so I don't make you jealous!

lol I've got one of those tiny letterboxes that's built into a brick wall thing... I LOVE how they just fold envelopes and shove it in so hard that you can't get the damn things out without half destroying them, or you have to go around the front and pull them out the way they're shoved in... I had some certificates from a course I did all creased and bent... it annoys me to no end.

I guess the other thing i really hate is that there is plenty of room widthways to put the letters all the way in... so when I get home and it's pouring rain, and my letters are sticking halfway out longitudinally.... well you get where I'm heading with that...

Anyway, still great birthday!

Archived