Secret unveiled:Trimming of finnage in Modern Show betta

Guest davidje

yes, cheating.

I trim the tails of any of my HM that come in chewed. It heals much faster and very evenly. It also breaks them of the chewing habit. I have ordered the video, I'd like to see how they do it, what drugs they use etc. May me help repair the damage with less stress to the fish.

Cheers, J

I think that on a medical basis it is a good thing but for show purposes??? it kinda undermines everything breeders work so hard to acheive. a betta with good form is always going to hve more presence and stand out than a trimmed fish anyway. would the trimmed fins eventually grow back to their originl state? when used for medical they do so i can't see why they wouldn't in this case

Hi Jody and all,

Thanks for the reply.

I have many emails asking about the prices behind the published of this DVD.

However, I want to emphasized that This sell right of the DVD is not owned all by myself. I cooperate with the local breeder who expertise in grooming. This is their rice bowl that they wont let me published without big rewards. if I want to publish, I have no other choice but to agree with what the breeder want to sell at. I Created the DVD and ways to identify the cutting, but all the technique come from the local breeders as can be seen in the video, if you order it.

I hope you guys understand it.

I know that this is cruel to the little fish, but I have no other option if I want to published it and stop it from happening. After they know that this is no longer any useful in earning money, they will stop this activity.

Thanks

yes, cheating.

I trim the tails of any of my HM that come in chewed. It heals much faster and very evenly. It also breaks them of the chewing habit. I have ordered the video, I'd like to see how they do it, what drugs they use etc. May me help repair the damage with less stress to the fish.

Cheers, J

Hi Jody,

I will ship your items soon.

Thanks,

Dave

Archived