Hi There!

Guest Lauren21

Guest Lauren21

Hi, I'm Lauren, I live near the hills of Perth. I'm really interested in breeding my Bettas, and hopefully I'll get my first spawn in a week or two... very exciting! So, I've come here mainly for some breeding tips and to talk to other betta enthusiasts! I'm also looking for breeders local to Perth... because I can't seem to find any microworm or VE cultures anywhere, and I was wondering where other Perthites get theirs from... Looking forward to talking to everyone! Lauren

Guest Lauren21

Thanks Mouse!

Turns out the MWs did survive, I woke up one day to find them swarming everywhere. But thanks for the offer :betta: It's good to find other Perthites here!

Welcome Lauren :dance:

Aquarium Artists (Shop 2 / 712 Ranford Rd in Southern River) has both microworms and Vineger Eel kits for sale at the moment.

Good luck breeding your bettas!

Thanks so much! It's a little far, but I'll make sure I get around to it because no other shop in Perth seems to have even heard of VE or MW.

Thanks for the tip! :cheer:

Welcome Lauren! (and welcome to your little fishy friends too)

Aquarium Aritists is also really good for any plants you might need for spawning ie Java Moss. I know what you mean about other pet shops not having a clue about MW or VE, i had one shop try to sell me feather weed as java moss, uhhhhhh what the? lol

Shooshoo

Archived