My new Crowntails!

Jess

• 4 weeks later...

Update!!

This girly:

Posted Image

Is actually a 'He' I couldn't figure out why he never had an eggspot or why he was so great at blowing nests :betta:

anyhow, he has blossomed and I have 1 female to 3 males, lucky she is VERY fertile. She will go perfect with the new boy.

P.s notice how much he has changed in colour (not only finnage :P)

I love Marbles!! :scared:

Posted Image

Oh my, Well what can I say. This is not the first time this has happened to me. :scared: Only yesterday I found another slow developer swimming happily in my girl tank. He is a cutie though. I am so glad the girl is so fertile, lucky thing having 3 studs to choose from. :betta: Najina

I believe I have the ultimate slow developer. Many of you guys may remember that a few months ago there was a huge infatuation with the black orchid ct's that hit the Oz coast. I was one of the masses that bought a pair. The male died within a week (he was unwell when he arrived & never recovered), but I've had the female since. In the past 2 weeks she has under gone a dramatic change.. fins have all grown longer and massive bubble nests are appearing! Talk about late bloomer!!! :scared:

Oh my, Well what can I say. This is not the first time this has happened to me.  :P

Only yesterday I found another slow developer swimming happily in my girl tank. He is a cutie though.

I am so glad the girl is so fertile, lucky thing having 3 studs to choose from. :betta:

Najina

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am pleased that he turned out to be a boy :cheer: Even though he was ment to be a girl, his colours are great and he has DR forming more so as his fins grow. It hard to see them as they are clear at the tips.

So it's a bonus :P

The female that is fertile, she is a great spawner, she has been spawned 3 times since I have had them :scared:

Archived