Hi All

mat1511

Hi Mat - Welcome to AusAqua! Are you keeping any fish atm?

Looking forward to talking to you on the boards!

Lisa

yes i have a 6ft x 18 x18 community tank with livebearers, gouramis, b/n, corys, female bettas,4 male bettas in a betta keeper( i dont mind the idea of keeping them in these as they get nice water, airation and are not by themselves) i let 1 out for a few days to swim around. i have a blue ram in there, neons(Gold,black,normal) small ghost knife, severums lol. live plants.

i have a 2ft fry grow out tank.

a 4ft tank im settin up for africans.

cheers

Hey Mat, Welcome to the forum. I'm up in Thomastown (only moved here a few weeks ago). I've got bettas, b/n and a cory. I've just got a 3ft tank cycling atm in the loungeroom which we're planning to stock with gouramis, leopard cory's and b/n and maybe a small school of some tetras or danios if we have room. :) Know of any good sources for gouramis in Melbourne? Enjoy the forum. It's a great place. ;)

Hey Mat,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm up in Thomastown (only moved here a few weeks ago).

I've got bettas, b/n and a cory. I've just got a 3ft tank cycling atm in the loungeroom which we're planning to stock with gouramis, leopard cory's and b/n and maybe a small school of some tetras or danios if we have room. :) Know of any good sources for gouramis in Melbourne?

Enjoy the forum. It's a great place. :D

Cranbourne Aquarium is good, if they dont have any u like ring and they get em in no extra cost.

they have a huge giant gourami there 2(not for sale)

and Bunarong aquarium in frankston.

if u would like a particular gourami let me know and i will speak to them and let u know price etc.

Archived