The Big Dry

splendidbetta

Not yet. All my tank water goes onto the garden and indoor plants. We alternate it between the front and the back yard :thumbs: So what I use on my tanks goes towards the garden all the time and so I guess I am not using anymore water then anyone without tanks are.

If you are really paranoid about it, just do your water changes on the nights ou are allowed to use a hose to water the garden. Here its sunday and wednesday, so if you use more water on those days through filling your tanks then you can just say you were watering the garden. Not that they will pull you up on it, and as for fountains, unless the jokers driving around in the water restriction cars decide to stop and peek over your fence or you have a fountain in your front yard, who's to know?

In Brissy we will be going to levil 4 on the 1 st November. That is only a few weeks away ....I always said that Betta breeders have the greenist gardens....I recycle all my water and have built a water dolly that i use all the time to store and distribute old fish water on my plants ...The idea came from a guy who made one for his wife..to make bucket watering easier .. Extra on 9 i think It is simply a bucket on wheels with a small bilge pump and battery ...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived