My jaguar

Chuckie

he tried to eat the cat head first. I had to catch him, wrap him in a towel, use teaspoons to prise his mouth open so I could get hairdressing scissors in to snip the tips of the cat's spines that were lodged in the jag's cheeks out, then pull out the cat. The cat was ok at first but died about 24 hours later (no wonder!!) but the jag went from strength to strength.

Tandanus Cat's are a Species of Freshwater Catfish :D Native to Australia, Also called Eel-Tail Catfish. Lilli: Nice Jag :D From what I can tell he has a great jawline (A sign of Good Blood Lines) and his Markings are FANTASTIC! So many dodgy quality Jags going around that its such a relief to see a good one in the care of a competant owner (Not someone putting it in a 2' Tank :|). What size tank is it? -Sutto

Tandanus Cat's are a Species of Freshwater Catfish :D Native to Australia, Also called Eel-Tail Catfish.

OHHHH!!! Well that makes sence... u knew what i was thinkin... :D a real live feline stuck in the mouth of the fishy :D

LOL at Jax - I thought you were kidding!! Sutto - he was in a 316L tall 4' tank. I had to sell him and the tank when we moved house, but I made sure he did go to a competent owner :D. He really was a magnificent fish, I loved him to bits.

nah, cat as in Tandanus tandanus or eel-tailed catfish.

Althouh, thats quite an impressive list of "cat"fish... We haven't been all that original in our fish naming endeavours have we? :D)

What a confusing thread.

I missed the first line and spent some time wondering why the cat was in the fishtank and why on earth it had spines... then i scrolled back up and started again :D)

Archived