Gold Dragons

Phil

Hello!

This is my gold dragon pair that i got from Nick. This gold dragon/mask colour is just amazing, especially when light like sunlight hits it. Here are a couple of pics, this isnt an easy colour to photograph. Lily said that this is 'real gold' - and i agree :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love this colour. I agree with you Celeste, a lot of "golds" aren't what I consider to be gold at all. I have 2 of these girls in spawning tanks now. One with a red dragon PK male and one with one of Nick's gold "palominos". Fingers crossed!! I also got a little gold dragon PK boy who I am growing up until he is a good size for spawning (a "good size" being "larger than his sisters").

Thanks Guys (and Gals) :) These 2 were lucky shots, the rest of the pics came out all washed out. its a hard colour to describe, kinda like a neon yellowgold with a tiny greenish tint. Nick your photos are coming out qute well! are you using lights above them now?

Thanks Guys (and Gals) :)

These 2 were lucky shots, the rest of the pics came out all washed out. its a hard colour to describe, kinda like a neon yellowgold with a tiny greenish tint.

Nick your photos are coming out qute well! are you using lights above them now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummm........can't remember Phil, Saturday is still a big blur of too many photos and fish misbehaving! :lol:

Please Phil come over to my place and photograph some more of my fish, I need someone with your photography skills, especially since Najina lives so far away!

:P  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are too kind Nick, even I have days when all I want to do is send every fish into their room for a time out. :)

Just love the colour on these guys. Great photo's Phil. :)

Najina

Archived