Omg I Have A Fishroom!

debstep

I came home from work yesterday and found a totally changed house! I now have an Actual fishroom holding the 5" tank (46 bottles full of babies growing out), the 4 ft tank (26 bottles with 8 imports happy) as well as the divided tank, and 6 of our breeding tanks in the computer room. All our trophy's and certificates (plus all my old State/National horse ones) are up on the wall and a lounge chair centred so I can see all the action! ;);) i love my hubby! :) (we just have the other 6 big tanks in the lounge plus the other breeding tanks we bought on the weekend to set up :) Oh Yeah....plus the outside grow outs will be started to cycle in the next month or so) I hope to have photos this weekend ;) Cheers Deb PS plus babies for sale photos if the camera works :byebye:

Ta Mouse (Step LOVES your Avatar BTW!!!) We don't seem to have got any straight PKs from the giant cross spawn so far, however do have some 'mediums' I will photograph ASAP they are - Lavs. Red BF etc, you have first pick of the boys we put up at a discount (can you PM your e-mail please for photos) Cheers Deb & Step

Archived