Surprise Spawn

stubbskm

I thought I would share some photos from one of our spawns. Dad was a DT royal blue metallic that we found at a LFS and mum was one of our SD platinums.

Was not expecting DT or HM (None in the photos, they would not flare, just sit and sulk :lol: ) or any great finage. So the SD are a great surprise.

The green DT is the biggest surprise as he looks a steel blue in real life. Will have to check some of the girls that look similar in colour under a flash.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had a HMDT male out of the spawn but he had a small bend in his spine and was missing a ventral fin. :( A friend now has him as a pet.

The only girl I have a photo of at present is the a black DT. Her fins are not in great shape as she has been picked on in the community tank.

I have one female that is showing really nice finage, but is missing one ventral fin and is showing a red wash through her green. Suppose you can't have everything.

Robbie, he is a PK, the only one out of the spawn and is a steel blue to look at. But if interested PM me. As for the others, we have plans for them.

Posted Image