Copper Marble Orange Hat

Phil

I got this one from lilli, he is the one that i sent up to the show. I like his little orange Hat, had abit of a chew on the way back but healing up nicely, just a shot from in his tank, will try and get better ones after the batteries have charged :blush:

Posted Image

I was lucky enough to see this fish in person at the show, and wow he is a real looker. :rant: As to the fin damage that could have happened at the show. The water there was atrocious and by the end of the 3rd day a lot of the fish were showing signs of damage. You can see this with the pic of my C/G DT boy it was taken on the last day when he had just started to get his damage. A week later he looked like he had been through a shredder, :D but as he was only heading to the breeding tank it did not really matter. :lol: Najina

As to the fin damage that could have happened at the show. The water there was atrocious and by the end of the 3rd day a lot of the fish were showing signs of damage

In a way, that is almost good to hear. I was horrified to think he and/or my metallic turquoise boy chewed on the way up there, before the show even started! The turq boy came back in much worse shape than this little copper guy. He's healing now but he'll never flare to HM again, he's totally collapsed :rant:

lilli breeds some Great coppers doesn't she

Thanks so much Deb! Hopefully I will be able to breed more again one day, but it's not looking promising in the immediate future.

That's a great photo btw Phil! His colour has changed AGAIN!

Archived