Howdy People

Guest bozzz

Guest bozzz

gday everyone i was on the old forums for a couple years but i ended up taking a major break from breeding prettymuch as i was building the drip system which is now almost finished (will hold 56/57 fish) so that will make things for me much easier esp with uni and other stuff. i just started getting back into trying to breed but have come to the conclusion out of the 2 females i have at the moment (i know the drip system seems overkill for only 2 females) 1 i think is a male and the other i think may be infertile. :whistling: well for my 'background' im 19, live in berwick, melbourne, goto uni doing a law/ecology degree and as with most uni students have no money. ive been into bettas for the past 4yrs or so and have just recently got into plecos, slightly more expensive than bettas and alot slower growth which starts off to be a fairly big shock. anywho im usually always looking for some cheaper good quality bettas (as anybody living in melbourne esp like me having come from brissy will know that any reasonable bettas are not easily found). thanx bozzz

Hey Bozzz, welcome to AAQ! :whistling: I'm sorry but I don't have any bettas for sale atm, I might in a few months though. Aquarium store I can recommend you for very nice females and sometimes males on occasion is Rayonne Aquarium, 712 Plenty Road, Reservoir. Mishy knows some other ones stocking nice bettas as well :) Hope you enjoy the forum, there is heaps of great info and help here and I'm sure you will find us all a wonderful bunch :)

Archived