I'm Baaack

Robbies Betta

Hello hello all my fishy friends. I'm finally back online. There have been so many changes in my fish room (mainly deaths :lol: ) but I am soo glad to be back in "normal" mode on here :D Last week or so we had a cple of continuous days over 40* and I lost a few of my babies :rolleyes: I lost two of my CG males (the best two) and a cple of my metallic blues, as well as my Green and black marble guy who I never got to breed :rant: The only fish I have now are all bred by me (except 4 old girls who are in a commy tank) and once I get the money I'll be selling them, as the CG's are almost 5 months, and the metallics blues/CG's are almost 4 months old, so they're starting to look less bonsaied (is that a word??? ) I've also been working a lot lately (at a barramundi farm :D :D ) and just came back from a weeks holiday in the Central Coast. So now I have more time for my fish. I guess you'll be seeing a bit more of me than previously, so sorry in advance :D :wink:

There you are!! I was kinda feeling lonely being the only Adelaide member here!! Sorry to here about your fish Robbie :) I was lucky not to lost any, they are in the room next to the aircon, so it helped. (I have set up 4 of the 5 x 2ft tank we got last year ;) Should post pic soon.)

;) :D Jess you gotta be kidding, how much room do you have left in your room now :D :D I've only got 2 set up (an ex-commy {black widows died in the high temps to :( } and a spawning tank :D ) I also remembered that the marbled CG plakat guy I had (turned into a decent Delta) died in the heat. So now I've only got a marbled DT and bout 6 females left from that spawn :D

Archived