steph

Hi, my name is Steph. I live in Nerang on the Gold Coast, I have only just become interested in Bettas, and as I was told in the beginning they are addictive. I hope to start breeding them in the future so any tips, pointers or advice, in any way, shape or form would be very greatly appreciated, also if anyone knows where to get some really good breeding stock, could they please let me know. I also enjoy the odd quiet time on my horse, and reading, although I haven't had the time to sit down with a good book lately.

Hi Steph :P:goodo: There is lots of good breeding stock around either locally or from O/S depending on what you are after. The classified section might be a good place to have a browse or even put up a WTB if you're after something specific. Whoever told you bettas are addictive.. knew exactly what they were talking about! :P

Hi Steph, nice to meet you. Tell us more about your horse! We have a few horsey members (horsey in a good way, LOL). what are you after in terms of breeding stock? HM, plakat, CT, VT? Any particular colours you're after? :goodo:

Hi Steph, welcome to Ausaqua!

There are some wonderful breeders around to get fish from and also Aussiebettas is good for imported pairs :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome, in regards to what sort of Betta breeding stock I am looking for, well I'm new to these wonderful little fish, so any suggestions on where to start would be most welcome :goodo:

OOH! He sounds lovely, my old mare is 25, arab/ASH, chestnut. She is a cow but I love her anyway! She was very sick earlier this winter but she's doing great now. I also have a TB/ASH dark bay gelding, Nero, and a TB/QH palomino mare.

Archived