My fish room

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilly- I am interested in a fair few species of fish (the list continually grows lol) My display pic is my red terror in my 4 foot tank (this picture was taken a while ago, he grown alot since) in the lounge room. He works as my fry culling machine and i have always kept at least 1 carnivorous fish, i love the size and aggression. but that particular room is planned to be a dedicated Betta room :)

Busman- yer the floor in there will support the weight.. i wouldnt attempt it in any other room though.. its been a room that has been built on with a cement slab as the foundation :)

Edited by betta_splendors

He's quite the stunner. :D Now that I'm planning my first Spawn, I'm thinking I should invest in a bigger fish. So will you be doing any tank dividing or letting the boys be nice and spoilt roaming a 2ft?

lol i'm gonna use every one of them as grow outs. I want another 20 or so smaller tanks for breeding and i'm gonna build a barracks with beanie cases for holding them when they grown out a bit :) i would take more pics of my terror (named dexter) but i'm forever fighting algae bloom in his tank so it never looks too great <_<

I have to add my red terror is only just over a year old (bout 16 mnths) so i plan on upgrading him to a 6 foot tank (4 foot prob would be fine.. but mabe a little restricting for a species of his size fully grown)