Where to get Indian Almond Leaves in Melbourne?

BettaDude

Hey bettadude, these guys (Jeff and Wan) trade out of Thailand. They were favorites for supply of IAL with the older members of this forum. They've now started trading through Ciao as an Australian distributor to avoid problems with customs. Haven't heard from them since they set up business with Ciao, but others on here may have had a delivery from him.

Don't know how their prices compare to eBay, but previously they were cheap and provided a very good product.

I purchased mine from the same site and was really happy with their customer service. There was a delay in shipping (to be honest it wasn't until I was contacted that I noticeed), and aside from a very apologetic email, I received a whole heap of free leaves.

I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you all for the positive feedback! We have had great support from members from AusAqua.

And the update of 06/09/09 was a typo... eek! It was really only last week... lol

We ran out of large leaves a few weeks back and have had some trouble with out latest shipment due to flooding in the collection area but the leaves are currently on their way having been sent last Monday so I am hoping to get them by the end of this week.

We still have plenty of small leaves available now and also have teabags coming in this shipment.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask, I am always happy to help :D

Cheers

Caio