WHAT DO WE NEED??

• 1 year later...

I've been thinking lately that we need a forum dedicated to fish food where all threads regarding feeding fish should be kept. Threads about grindal worm culturing, culturing MW, BBS hatchery methods, culturing and harvesting wild live foods like bloodworms and mozzies, issues with feeding adult bettas and all other fish from fry to adult... I think these topics need their own forum :)

Hi Stefan, thanks for suggesting that. We do have dedicated articles on most of those things. I don't know that there are enough actual threads on food-related issues to justify making the forum list even longer. Maybe if you could link the threads you have in mind we can talk it over.

Hi Stefan,

We have this forum

Betta Keeping

Want to know what accomodation you need for your betta? Need tips on what to feed and when? Have a tankmate in mind for you betta and want to get a second opinion?

Most of the food posts are in there and in the Betta Splendens Discussion when it doesn't have anything to do with raising fry. Although Betta keeping seems to be the right place for it, thats why we added that forum about 8 weeks ago and moved posts relating to that over there :)

Archived