My partners fish LNumbers

1xL33 and the 3xL104 he got at the auction

And the next day he said that the L333 looked lonely so we went out finding some other L333 for it and so we got 2x L333 lol!!!

He also want some I think they were L046 or zebra plecos but they cost to much $1,500 each :o

Enough.........I can't take it.................ok, just one more. And what others have you got? And are they breeding? I had three peppermints bought very young, now left with med sized male. Also a pair of Royal Whiptails but they are either too young or both female. Also one Brazilian Highfin Gold spot pleco. Plus the normal bristlenose.

They're beautiful Hai, please tell Mark that I approve of his beautiful L33t fishus.

If I didn't have 6 species (including myself) sleeping in my room tonight, I'd definitely add one of those!

(6 4 week old kittens, one sheep dog keeping said kittens in line, myself, the BBS and the MW & the 200+ splendens in the corner)

OhhOohhhooooooooo I did just repair that old tank............... Lucky I didn't do that before the auction!

xx

Nope that's it

Peppermint are at breeding age

Orange spotted bristle nose are of breeding age they are 10 -13cm

And fingers cross on the L333

I have wild bettas

Macrostomas

Unimaculata

And

Patoti

Hey ness

The fish fairs coming up soon

:)

Edited by Melbourne_betta_HM

I hope those new catfish settle in well and babies are just around the corner, GOOD LUCK with'em!

i've definitely got some L333 or L066 on the radar as a future purchase if they become available to buy as a small group.